28 septiembre, 2013

I haven't done a "collab" in so long, just because I wanted to challenge my self to get better at with my own photography. But I couldn't resist this photo from the talented @patrick_sexton - me and him have been following each other since way back, and since the first day, and he's been an inspiration to my photography. I've always thought he had major talent, with his unique take on Chicago and smooth tones. He has an amazing eye... I truly say this, that I love his work, and if your not familiar with him, I suggest you get familiar soon with his work. Please go check him out for me, you won't be disappointed, I promise. @patrick_sexton Thank you for letting me edit this photo, he knows I've been stalking it for a while😂❤️#vscocam de visualmemories_



desde Instagram http://instagram.com/p/e0I8qGJNU6/

No hay comentarios: